©2017 BY ONLONDON LEGAL AND MIGRATION. ABN: 15167340552. MARN: 0854275.


13 London Circuit 

Canberra ACT 2601


1/59 Scott Street

Liverpool 2170


Our experienced team can bring a whole universe of experience and knowledge to each case. We understand that the world is constantly changing and you may be confronted by a confusing array of regulations, questions, and occasional disputes. Check out our areas of expertise and call us with your migration questions today.

Find Out Why We Are the Right Migration Specialists for You



Difficult Case Specialists

There are various categories of visas options that vary depending on individual personal circumstances.

It can become problematic for clients who apply for the wrong visas, or who find that they have inadvertently compromised their visa conditions or requirements for future visas.

Our team specialises in difficult cases, complex applications, and contesting visa rejections.


Permanent Migration to Australia

Our team is highly experienced in assisting clients to gain permanent residence and citizenship in Australia.

There are many options available to candidates wishing to live in Australia on a permanent basis. 

The may include:​​

  • Partner Visas;​

  • Retirement Investor Visas;​

  • Returning Resident Visas;​

  • Permanent Resident Visas; and​

  • Citizenship Applications.


Student Visas and Temporary Work Visas

Recent changes to migration laws have altered the requirements for applying for a student visa. 


Since these changes, irrespective of the particular field of study that a student wishes to pursue, all International Students will be required to apply for student visa subclass 500. 


Students must be able to establish that they are a ‘Genuine Temporary Entrant’. This is an essential criterion that applicants must satisfy to be eligible for the visa subclass 500. To meet this requirement, the student must be able to demonstrate that their financial resources and individual circumstances are such that they have little incentive to stay after completing their studies in Australia. 


Students must further demonstrate that they have sufficient financial resources to undertake their intended course of study in Australia. They must be able to pay for both their course fees and all other costs associated with living in Australia. All applicants must meet certain English language criteria and be able to provide a confirmation of enrolment for their registered course when applying for this visa subclass.  


Work Visas and the Pathway to Permanent Residence

Working in Australia through employer-sponsored visas enables Australian or overseas employers to sponsor overseas workers where their labour requirements cannot be met by the local labour force. 


These visas may be offered to overseas workers on a temporary or permanent basis, and the potential applicant will have to meet the specific criteria as required by the particular visa subclass for which they are applying. 


The Sponsoring Employers themselves must comply with certain sponsorship obligations. This includes the requirement that the sponsored employee be paid at least a certain minimum threshold. Different conditions and entitlements for workers are attached to different subclasses of Employer Sponsored Visa.


Tourist and Temporary Work Visas

Tourist visas are available to applicants wishing to visit Australia for varying periods of up to 12 months.


Certain Applicants for this visa subclass may have the option of applying for it online. 


It is also possible to undertake studies in Australia for a maximum period of 3 months on this visa.


Some visas enable applicants the option to either apply onshore or offshore. 


Investor and Entrepreneur Visas

This is a temporary visa for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.


Candidates must meet the State and DIBP requirements to be eligible for the State nomination and must demonstrate that they:


  • Have assets legally owned and lawfully acquired available for transfer to Australia valued at least A$750 000 (or A$500,000 for people who intend to reside in Regional NSW);

  • An investment of A$750,000 (or A$500,000 for people who intend to reside in Regional NSW) in Waratah bonds with the NSW Treasury Corporation for four years;

  • Are 55 years or older;

  • Have no dependents;

  • Whose presence in Australia will be without cost to Australia’s social and welfare services and who are sponsored by a State/Territory government; and

  • Meet income requirements of a minimum net income of A$65 000 per year or if you intend to live in regional Australia, a minimum net income of A$50 000 per year.


Refugee and Asylum Seeker Visas

If you are seeking protection in Australia, the type of visa that you can apply for will depend on your location and how you entered Australia.

From within Australia the following option may apply to you:

  • If you are in Australia and arrived lawfully - Permanent Protection Visas may be available to you.

  • If you are in Australia and arrived unlawfully you may be able to apply for a Temporary Protection Visa.

  • Depending on your circumstance you may be able to apply for a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV).

From outside Australia the following option may apply to you:

  • Refugee Visa.

  • In-Country Special Humanitarian Visa.

  • Global Special Humanitarian Programme Visa.

  • Emergency Rescue Visa.

  • Woman at Risk Visa.

The options are not limited to the above and each case is determined based on the individual circumstances.